Did you know you can find out just about anything about anyone – online! With Get a Background check as your research tool, you can readily locate the information you need. Find out what others know about you or investigate someone else. Get a background check offers a vast database and related services for people wanting to be their own “net detective”. These are some of the best Background Checks services, internet databases and online public records resources you’ll need to conduct your online research, run background checks, trace your family tree or almost anything else.
A Background Report contains information collected from public records and publicly available data. The report is designed as a service to assist you in locating or verifying an individual’s background information. The data within the report is compiled from thousands of different sources that include government, property, and other public record repositories. The Get a Background Check service organizes and integrates information together as a convenient service for you.
Get Instant Online Access Now
to our exclusive online database of private investigator resources and tools ! Use what the professionals use to track down and locate criminal records, dangerous fugitives, sexual predators plus more!
You’ll Find Thousands Of Business
and personal use for this incredible database of information. Get a background check is an incredible program that will allow you to uncover anything you want to know about your doctor, boss, or anyone.
Get a Background Check Is Your Online Solution
to conduct your own private online investigations. Find out just about anything or even find out the truth about anyone at anytime! gives you the resources you need to start now!
Get a Background Check will allow
- Perform a background check and receive a complete background check report.
- Perform Public Record Searches.
- Find lost friends, loved ones, schoolmates, or military buddies.
- Obtain Criminal Background Records.
- Find birth, death, marriage and divorce records.
- Obtain court, parole & fraud files.
- Find phone and cell numbers
- Find email address, Find home address
- Obtain Police Records, FBI Records, Arrest Warrants & Felony documents.
- Locate Prison and Inmate Records.
- Local local sex offenders.
- Find Unclaimed Assets, Property and Bank Accounts.
- Reveal the locations of Local Sex Offenders.
- Find Parents
- Obtain Military, Navy, Air Force, Army and CIA Record Information.
- Obtain Courthouse Plaintiff or Defendants and investigate Incarceration and Sentencing Records.
- Avoid Problem Renters through Pre-Rental Screenings
- Discover Genealogy and Uncover a complete Family Tree.
- Locate your legal Birth Parents and Adoption records.
- Obtain drivers license and Drving Under the Influence DUI records.
- Find SSN (Social Security Numbers).
- Discover Identity theft, fraud & alias files.
- Know the truth about your partner – has your partner been married or divorced, or been in prison.
- Reveal the background about an lover, your doctor, friends, neighbor, daughters new date, yourself, your boss, and an employee.
- Locate a person who borrowed money.
- Access Claims and Judgment Records.
- Get a Background check on a Day Care Or A Nanny Before You Trust Them With Watching Your children.
- Screen all prospective employees before you hire them.
You will Gain Lifetime Access To The Following:
Below is the instructions for conducting and getting a Background Check for FREE. Please take a minute to review the instructions. A background check report from Get a Background Check contains information on your queried person for the following: Criminal report; sex offender check; lawsuits, judgments, liens, and bankruptcies; home value and property ownership; 30-year address history; relatives, associates, and neighbors; marriage records; and more.
Background Check Investigation Overview
Digitalization of public records. Meaning all major counties in the U.S. have their public records in digital format. Why is this important? Because the background info you’ll be searching for is to be located in county public records. You can get the information you need just by placing a phone call to the county clerk; he or she can then do a computerized search while you wait!
Internet posting of public records. What’s more, many counties now have websites on which they’ve posted some or all of their computerized public records. All you need is the correct URL.
Our own new online gateway to public records. Let’s face it, even though the information you need is easily available, you still need help in locating the exact sources of that information. You probably have little or no experience in accessing public records. That’s why Get a Background Check making background checks easy for everybody to perform. Our site leads you by the hand directly to the sources of the information you need, providing phone numbers, addresses, and URLs when available.
Fill out the form to begin your search.
For more information about how to conduct a background check for free you should check out our free Background Check Tools
Start your background check
Verify his name and address and phone number
Verify his age Verify marital status
Determine if he has children
Determine if he’s ever been charged with a DWI
Determine his social security number or check validity of a SSN he’s provided